XXI NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Topic: INTEGRATING SERVICES FOR BETTER HEALTH
Location: University of Bologna, Bologna,Italy
Dates: November 3-4 2016
NEW: FINAL CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
Italian Health Economics Association invites scholars to submit contributions investigating the role of services integration in promoting effectiveness, efficiency, quality and equity in health care systems and organizations. Contributions to the conference entitled “Integrating services for a better health” can be either theoretical, empirical or policy oriented.
Contributions addressing the following specific topics will be particularly welcome:
• Integrating health and social care
• Comparative analysis of health care systems
• Health care systems and the EU
• Integrating health care providers
• Health care management and clinical pathways
• Transitional care: models and management issues
• Health Technology Assessment and multiple criteria decision analysis
• Integrating health care and stakeholders
• Integrating public and private organisations and resources
• Quality and efficiency of health care services
The following are also planned:
• Poster Session
• Ph.D/young research fellows session (one or more), devoted to the presentation of a limited number of papers selected by the Scientific Committee. Joint papers are allowed but all authors must be less than 35 years old. Discussants of the accepted papers will be chosen by the Scientific Committee.
• Panel (Organised) Sessions
Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com by June 15th 2016. Abstract can be submitted either in English or in Italian.
Participation fee to the Conference is 150 Euros (for AIES members, including the annual Association Fee) and 180 Euros (AIES non-members). An additional fee will be required for Social Dinner.
All information regarding the Conference will be published on the AIES website: http://www.aiesweb.it.
Further details can be found in CALL FOR ABSTRACTS.
MODULO DI ISCRIZIONE